File Management Tools - Managing Files
Effective File Management
Your file management tool should be easy to use and straight forward. It should allow you to track your case files and other files.
Overcome Common Problems
Most businesses with more than one active working resource have files to secure and share. Cloud document management helps you overcome critical problems:
- Redundancy - Many companies store important files on one computer. What happens if the hard drive for that computer crashes? Our cloud platform provides a 99.999999999% durability. In addition, our system is backed up daily in case of a catastrophic failure.
- Multi-User Access - Traditionally, a file must be emailed around as the method of distribution. On the cloud you can share the file in its current release. Allow multiple users to access a file or set of files on a need to know basis.
- Security - Desktops and servers are often left vulnerable to cyber threats. The Market Toolkit is locked down so you can control who can see assets and when they can see them.
- Anywhere Access - Ever left the office and realized you needed a key file? If you manange your files on the cloud, you can access them from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Document Version History - As documents are added to the repository, they are versioned. This means that you don't overwrite files, but you upload more recent versions. Older versions remain available for review.
File Management Guidelines
Efficient file management can reduce risk and improve cross-organization information share. Consider the following general guidelines for cloud file management:
- Set up role access according to your organizational structure.
- Grant users only the role access they should have - opt for restricive access instead of open access with sensitive information.
- Require that certain files be uploaded with every revision so you always have the current working file available.
Effective file management should keep you organized and allow your organization to have access on a need-to-know basis.